PURPOSE: The Ministries Team will work to ensure visionary and strategic alignment between/among various ministries serving children, students, and adults.
- This team shall be composed of seven (7) team members, one of whom the team will select to serve on the Leadership Team.
- Preferably team members will include a wide representation of the various ministry areas at PV that minister to adults, students, and children.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Elected to serve four (4)-year terms.
- Work with Associate Pastor – Spiritual Development to evaluate the effectiveness of current ministries in accomplishing PV’s mission.
- Work with Ministry Staff Leaders to explore innovative approaches to ministry in order to more effectively reach and grow reproducing disciples.
- Review and give input on annual ministry plans and budgets associated with the various ministries to adults, children, and students.
- Review and give input to the leadership development strategy in the various ministry areas.
- Provide strategic counsel and feedback to Staff Leadership when implementing new ministry initiatives/programs/events.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity.
- Be of good reputation within and outside the Church.
- Be members of the Church for at least two years.
- Practice tithing.
- Be active members of a Church Community Group.
- Participate regularly in corporate worship.
- Currently serving in ministry and/or group leadership.