PURPOSE: Personnel Team shall work with and advise the Lead Pastor and the Staff Human Resources Team to develop processes that provide appropriate oversight to effectively steward the human resources that God has given the Church, and when needed recommend to the Church, along with the Leadership Team, the Lead Pastor position.
This team shall be composed of five (5) members elected for four-year terms, one of whom the team will select as chair and to serve on the Leadership Team.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Elected to serve four (4)-year terms.
- Evaluate and establish employee compensation.
- Assist in selection, evaluation and termination of employees.
- Assure financial responsibility in regard to personnel expenses.
- Provide oversight of creation and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity.
- Have a good reputation within and outside the Church.
- Be a member of the Church for at least two years.
- Practice tithing.
- Be an active member of a Church Community Group.
- Participate regularly in corporate worship.
- Demonstrate service to the Church.