WE’RE BACK! And, oh how excited we are. Here is what you need to know when your child is ready to join us:
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend:
Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to view Cross Street Online this weekend.
All good? Let’s go ahead and save a seat.
Sunday, September 27th, 2020
Sunday, October 4th, 2020
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Each week you will need to register your child for PVKids in-person ministry. This registration must be completed by Wednesday at 5:00 pm in order to secure your child’s spot for Sunday.
- We have a new check-in system that is going to drastically help us and it will be touchless for you and your family.
- Your child’s safety is extremely important to us. We are going to abide by Clay County guidelines and do our best to keep everyone safe. Masks will be required for all PV staff, ministry partners, and children kindergarten age and up.
- We will maintain maintaining 6′ physically distancing whenever possible
- Parents will drop off their child at the appropriate area/classroom and will then pick up their child from an adult at classroom doorways.
- Supplies and classrooms will be disinfected weekly.
- No water fountains will be available.
- No food or beverages will be offered.
How You Can Help:
- For those who are in higher-risk categories, not feeling well or concerned about exposure, please join us for worship at PV Cross Street Online.
- Masks are required when you enter the building.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.