PURPOSE: Missions Team shall be responsible for strategic counsel and leadership related to mission partnerships and initiatives to extend the Church witness in the community. The team shall educate the Church to develop it for missions to extend the Great Commission.
This team shall be composed of seven (7) members, one of whom the team will select to serve on the Leadership Team.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Elected to serve four (4)-year terms.
- Give oversight to the Church’s Missions strategies and initiatives.
- Work with the Global Outreach staff responsible for day-to-day mission management.
- Enlist sub-team ministry partners who will work to mobilize PV members in mission.
- Provide communication and education of the mission opportunities to the church.
- Identify and develop leaders to engage in mission endeavors.
- Establish and monitor strategic mission partnerships on behalf of the church.
- Personal experience in participating and leading mission experiences.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Able to share the Mission/Global Outreach vision and recruit ministry partners to be involved.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity.
- Have a good reputation within and outside the Church.
- Be a member of the Church for at least two years.
- Practice tithing.
- Be an active member of a Church Community Group.
- Participate regularly in corporate worship.
- Demonstrate service to the Church.