PURPOSE: The Treasurer is an elected corporate officer who serves as the leader of the Finance Team and reports to the Leadership Team and to the Church at the annual meeting and at other special meetings as needed.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Elected to serve four (4)-year term
- Member of the Leadership Team.
- Review cash receipt summaries and cash disbursements for accuracy.
- Review journal entries and financial statements.
- Report financial status to Leadership Team and church at regularly scheduled meetings or as requested at other meetings.
- Serve as a signatory on church accounts and transfer funds as needed.
- With the Finance Team evaluate financial policies and procedures and make recommendations as needed.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity.
- Have a good reputation within and outside the Church.
- Be a member of the Church for at least two years.
- Practice tithing.
- Be an active member of a Church Community Group.
- Participate regularly in corporate worship.
- Demonstrate service to the Church.